Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Free test before purchase

General Discussions
ditchdr
Passenger

Free test before purchase

Post by ditchdr » 01 Nov 2017, 20:59

I downloaded the SPAD.next program to get my saitek panels to work a few month ago. Being very computer challenged I had issues trying to understand the "lingo" you very smart computer guys use so I gave up trying to make it work. Well I want to try again because I really need to get my panels to work on P3d. Can I still get the free trail if I try to download the program again before I decide to purchase? Thank you.

lesoreilly
Captain

Re: Free test before purchase

Post by lesoreilly » 03 Nov 2017, 23:54

Just Buy it -- It works. There are videos online where users have shown how to configure. Plus there are online profiles that people have published

OldAirmail
Donator

Re: Free test before purchase

Post by OldAirmail » 04 Nov 2017, 17:40

Actually, SPAD.neXt is great for people who describe themselves as "computer challenged".

Go ahead and buy it.
***Then TOTALLY uninstall the Saitek drivers.***
Install SPAD.neXt.

What you will want to do is to just use SPAD.neXt "As Is". You'll find that the defaults will give you just about everything that you need.

Later, if you feel the need to tweak a setting or two, try it on your own. You'll be surprised at how easy it can be when you take it one step at a time.

If you get stumped, just ask for help.

Everybody is different, but I think that you'll find that learning SPAD.neXt a little bit at a time is better than trying to learn EVERYTHING at once.

No matter what, or how you fly, I'll guarantee that SPAD.neXt has more features than you'll ever need.
1 Saitek Switch Panel, 1 Radio Panel, 1 Multi Panel, 1 BIP, 1 FIP,
1 Saitek Rudder Pedal,
1 Saitek Throttle, 1 Saitek TPM, 1 Desktop Aviator GPS, 1 CH Yoke

Registered