Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Will Spad Fix my problem?

General Discussions
MrUnSavory
Passenger

Will Spad Fix my problem?

Post by MrUnSavory » 01 Nov 2017, 01:32

Hello,

I can currently not get my saitek panels to work with P3D 4. They work in the test program but P3D V4 will not launch the logitech drivers. Will Spad.next fix my problem? I can not try before you buy because I already used that trial under windows 7.

MrUnSavory
Passenger

Re: Will Spad Fix my problem?

Post by MrUnSavory » 03 Nov 2017, 05:29

Would it be possible to get another 14 or even a 5 day trial? I am pretty sure Spad would probably fix my problem but want to be sure. Ready to buy if it does. :)

lesoreilly
Captain

Post by lesoreilly » 04 Nov 2017, 00:00

Spad.next works with P3Dv4.1 -- Stock Planes and the Add-on that I have using LVARS. I have FIPS, Panels and Controllers all work great. Make sure you uninstall all of the Logitech and Saitek drivers as no need for those.

OldAirmail
Donator

Post by OldAirmail » 04 Nov 2017, 17:54

There may be a way to use your Saitek panels with the "Saitek" drivers, but you'd be crazy to try.

P3d V4.x not only works perfectly with SPAD.neXt, it makes the Saitek panels work the way that they should.

If that was all that SPAD.neXt did, it would be a good deal.

But SPAD.neXt will do FAR MORE. If you want it to. Learning a little at a time, you'll be able to add features that no one at Saitek ever thought of.

And if you want some of the high demand aircraft, the Saitek drivers will NEVER work, or work well.

In short, even if you have doubts now about buying SPAD.neXt, you'll be very happy that you did.
1 Saitek Switch Panel, 1 Radio Panel, 1 Multi Panel, 1 BIP, 1 FIP,
1 Saitek Rudder Pedal,
1 Saitek Throttle, 1 Saitek TPM, 1 Desktop Aviator GPS, 1 CH Yoke

Registered