Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

A2A Comanche AP Mode

General Discussions
zkiwi
Captain

A2A Comanche AP Mode

Post by zkiwi » 16 Jul 2017, 00:45

Ok next hurdle i have come across is the AP Mode. I have tried all of the A2A listed LVARs for AP MODE but i am not able to change the APO Mode through ST - HD- TRK at all. I have been trying to set this up with the Multipanel HDG button.

Is this possible?

A2A AP LVARs listed are

(L:ApMaster,bool) - master switch
(L:ApModeYokeSwitch,bool) - mode button (yoke). Cycle modes by setting it to 1 and back to 0
(L:ApAltSwitch,bool) - alt. hold button (yoke). Trigger alt hold by setting it to 1 and back to 0
(L:ApDisconnectSwitch,bool) - dsiconnect button (yoke). Set it to 1 and back to 0.
(L:ApModePushSwitch,bool) - mode knob (bazel). Cycle modes by setting it to 1 and back to 0
(L:ApTurnKnob,percent) - turn knob (bazel). Range -50 - 50.

zkiwi
Captain

Re: A2A Comanche AP Mode

Post by zkiwi » 18 Jul 2017, 07:18

Hi Ulrich,

Hopefully you may be able to offer some advice on this. I have a push button in the A2A Comanche which sets the autopilot heading/tracking mode and another which sets the Alt Hold function. I have identified the LVAR in the sim and got them sort of working but the issue is that the clickspot in the sim is a momentary button where when you press it, it will go in and then pop out. In doing so it will toggle the bit/even from 0 to 1 when pushed and then from 1 to 0 when released. Once it has been pushed and released (ie toggled 0-1-0) it will activate the function.

What is the best way to replicate this in Spad? I have tried just pressing the addisned button twice and that works but i would like to get it to work with one press.

Would it work to assign two commands to the button push the first to togglebit 0 to 1 and then the second to toggle bit 1 to 0?

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 18 Jul 2017, 22:56

Just add 3 actiones to the press event:
- Change Data Value of the LVAR to 1
- Delay Next Action 500ms
- Change Data Value of the LVAR to 0

zkiwi
Captain

Post by zkiwi » 19 Jul 2017, 11:09