Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

[Forum] Access to the Registered Owners section/Publish Profiles

Frequently asked Questions
c0nnex
Site Admin

[Forum] Access to the Registered Owners section/Publish Profiles

Post by c0nnex » 05 Feb 2016, 01:02

To get access to the registered owners section of the forum or being able to publish online profiles, please go to your forum user profile (ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info) and add your order number to your profile:
forumreg.PNG
forumreg.PNG (8.44 KiB) Viewed 15597 times
You will be granted access to the sub forum automatically after approx. 15 minutes.
If you do not get access within 1 hour, logout and re-login to the forum. Still no access? Message me.
  • If the order-id you entered does not match your account in any way you will not be granted access, and manual clearance is enforced.
  • If the order-id is registered/claimed already, all accounts referencing that order-id will have their permissions removed, and you are enforced to contact me for manual clearance.
  • Publishing profiles from the registered sub forum somewhere else is explicitly prohibited, unless stated differently by the profile author/owner. Violation will result in a permanent ban from the forum.
No access for not registered owners and for trial licenses, sorry. No exceptions.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: [Forum] Access to the Registered Owners section/Publish Profiles

Post by c0nnex » 16 Dec 2021, 13:11

The process of publishing snippets is currently undergoing a rewrite.
To be able to publish profiles/snippets join the SPAD:neXt Discord and send the message "!link" to the SPAD.neXt Bot.