Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

"LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator" Error/Warning

Joeras
Passenger

"LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator" Error/Warning

Post by Joeras » 04 Jun 2021, 11:26

I am new here, but I need help. I downloaded the Logitech (Saitek) Panels driver, and it worked.

But I had an issue with pitch trim Nose Up and Nose Down on the Multi-Panel, it is terribly slow to be near useful.

This is where SPAD.neXt came in. I figured out to get the trim wheel to respond as I like, but now AP, HDG, ALT and VS started to behave erratically like it had not before.

I got a window that says "Warnings" that opened up and said:

"Logitch LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator has been detected running! Communication with devices will be disturbed and you will experience unexpected behavior."

[Yes, Logitch is their misspelling.]

Is something left over from the Logitech driver install that is still running?

I looked for LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator in Task Manager and found nothing.

I then did a search in the Registry for "LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator" and found something:

PackageName // REG_SZ // LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator_Plugin_x64_Release.msi

Does that mean something is remaining after I first installed the Logitech drivers, and then sometime later I installed Spad.next and associated stuff?

I also did a search of my C drive and found the following:

c:\Program Files\Logitech\LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator.exe

c:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator

It seems that I have disable LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator in some way? If so, do I do it in Registry and how?

Hope there is somebody that can help me with this.

Joeras

Joeras
Passenger

Re: "LogiMicrosoftFlightSimulator" Error/Warning

Post by Joeras » 06 Jun 2021, 05:56

I found the solution.

In the Apps and Programs, don't look for anything with the Logitech name, in among the Microsoft stuff is "Mircrosoft Flight Simulator Plugin" and it is not from Microsoft. To the left to will see the "G" logo - that it is from Logitech.

(See attachment GIF.)

Uninstall!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.