Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

LVAR BRIDGE not in Community Folder

twodogzz
Passenger

LVAR BRIDGE not in Community Folder

Post by twodogzz » 08 May 2021, 06:04

Your message, "Asobo has pushed a fix for the LVAR Bridge issue. Already available in MS Store Version" led me to believe that the LVARs are available to the current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.10.0. Can you please confirm the situation regarding the availability of LVARs?

I want to use the LVARs from the H135 helicopter developed by the Hype Performance Group. However, I can't see any LVARS from MSFS 2020 for this aircraft, (I haven't checked others yet.)

Also, I've read the posts about the CTD issue with the LVAR Bridge being present in the Community folder. I don't have that file in my community folder and must have removed it at the time to allow continued use of the sim. Unfortunately, now I can't install the LVAR Bridge with the CONFIG WIZARD's Install SDad.neXt LVAR Bridge option. Is there a way to restore the LVAR BRIDGE?
Screenshot 2021-05-08 135524.jpg
Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thedazman
Betatester

Re: LVAR BRIDGE not in Community Folder

Post by thedazman » 24 May 2021, 00:35

You are running the FSX/P3D LVAR bridge installer, that doesn’t work for MSFS. MSFS LVAR bridge isn’t available in the release version of SPAD yet.
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
https://fipgauges.com

Clutch Cargo
First Officer

Post by Clutch Cargo » 28 May 2021, 03:43

Any idea when the next release version of SPADnext is coming that would have this? I'm still trying to figure out if I need LVAR (thus the update), to assign panels to the FLyByWire A320Neo?

Clutch Cargo
First Officer

Post by Clutch Cargo » 28 May 2021, 20:12

Confused... I just watched a YouTube vid on SPADnext 0.9.10.0 where it showed there was a file for the LVAR bridge found in the SPADnext\GamePlugins folder. And the video said to copy that over to the MSFS Community folder. So I just updated my renewal to get the latest updates on SPADnext (now I am also at version 0.9.10.0), and there is no MSFS LVAR bridge file? Granted, I think it is an Alpha or beta file but where is it? Thx.

decioapn
Passenger

Post by decioapn » 29 May 2021, 03:17

I am also not understanding what happens with MSFS LVAR bridge.
Could some one from SPAD.NEXT clarify that, please?

Clutch Cargo
First Officer

Post by Clutch Cargo » 29 May 2021, 17:13

Did more investigating today. What one needs in order to get the MSFS bridge is to install either the Beta or Alpha version of SPADnext. And you must have the latest 0.9.10.0 in order to get that. For me, I needed to renew my subscription to get the latest version of SPADnext. From there go to APPLICATION SETTINGS / EXPERT / UPDATE CHANNEL and select either Beta or Alpha. (I'm trying beta myself). It will then download the beta version of SPADnext and you will have the MSFS bridge in your SPADnext / GamePlugins folder. I think one must them move or copy over to the MSFS Community folder but that is as far as I have gotten as I am off to work.

Hope that helps.
Clutch

thedazman
Betatester

Post by thedazman » 29 May 2021, 17:57

Yes you can only install the msfs lvar bridge if using 0.9.14. That version alpha has a community folder version of the bridge. SPAD has also been working on a msfs lvar bridge installer. The installer on 0.9.10 is for FSX and p3d only
"theDAZman" aka "theGFXguy"
https://fipgauges.com

SirMaxxi
Passenger

Post by SirMaxxi » 01 Jun 2021, 14:28

thedazman wrote:
29 May 2021, 17:57
Yes you can only install the msfs lvar bridge if using 0.9.14. That version alpha has a community folder version of the bridge. SPAD has also been working on a msfs lvar bridge installer. The installer on 0.9.10 is for FSX and p3d only
Isnt it true that the LVAR doesnt work currently in MSFS due to the new update, Iread that somewhere I could be wrong, or does it work ?

Clutch Cargo
First Officer

Post by Clutch Cargo » 03 Jun 2021, 01:39

Appears not to be working. I installed Alpha 0.9.10.14 and I get a warning timeout message about LVAR not working in MSFS even though I have the SPADnext bridge in the Community folder. Maybe due to the lastest MSFS update? Hopefully, Spadnext will check this out, confirm the issue and provide a fix.

lesoreilly
Captain

Post by lesoreilly » 09 Jun 2021, 03:26

Works just fine ... You might have put the wrong bridge in or you did not unzip it first.

Today 0.9.10.16 released.. However you still have to go into the Spad folder for game plugins to run the MSFS Bridge EXE....