Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Wing leveler off

johnbla
Passenger

Wing leveler off

Post by johnbla » 02 Mar 2021, 11:30

I am trying to programme a button to switch off the wing leveler as shown in valdermike's videos on youtube but I am struggling. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

GilYoder
Passenger

Re: Wing leveler off

Post by GilYoder » 14 Aug 2021, 05:44

I know this question is a bit old, but I thought I would give an answer that might help someone with this problem.

IMO MSFS AP has a number of bugs that need to be worked out, and one of them directly impacts this question. It appears that if the AP is engaged, it is not possible to manually steer the aircraft even if no steering mode (like HDG and NAV) is enabled. Turning the wing leveler off doesn't help. That will turn ROL mode on, but if you attempt to turn the aircraft, the AP will still resist the turn, but will eventually turn off automatically, just as it would in LVL mode.

At this time there is no way to overcome this behavior. Until Asobo provides a fix for it, this is the way it will work. So far, this doesn't seem to be even on their radar.