Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

New aircraft not seen in SpadNext?

Clutch Cargo
First Officer

New aircraft not seen in SpadNext?

Post by Clutch Cargo » 22 Jan 2021, 22:42

So I just added/installed the Asobo Boeing 787-10 into MSFS. I also created a new profile based on another profile and renamed it. In SpadNext, I activated the new profile. Having SpadNext and MSFS running I can see the 767 is showing at the bottom of the Spadnext profiles screen (the very bottom of the window where it shows the app is REGISTERED, etc).

So I clicked on Aircraft assignments to assign it my new profile and it is not listed? In fact, none of the new aircraft I d/l'ed are not showing in Spadnext but they are in MSFS. I have rebooted both apps a few times and ran the Reindex Aicrafts a few times.

Any suggestions?

Clutch Cargo
First Officer

Re: New aircraft not seen in SpadNext?

Post by Clutch Cargo » 23 Jan 2021, 17:07

As an update, this morning I fired up MSFS and SPadNext. SpadNext popped open a window saying it needed a profile to assign to my aircraft , which is currently the 787. So there I was able to see it. It may have been just the wording of the aircraft which made me not able to find it before? But my issue has been resolved. :)