Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Planes to profile assignments

sushi_at
Passenger

Planes to profile assignments

Post by sushi_at » 09 Oct 2020, 17:44

Hi,

Currently testing out Spad.Next with MSFS2020 and so far really love it, giving me all the config options I ever wanted + getting my Logitech panels properly working too. I started with one general GA profile and got that fully working and then copied it to start a jet profile, mostly changes to the throttle quadrant assignments really.

Thing is that when I was first flying one of the jets in the simulator I still added it to the first profile. I now removed it from that one and trying to add it to the second profile but the program isn't showing me the assign to profile dialog anymore and I can't see any planes in the edit assigned planes screen either, I guess that one doesn't work with the new simulator yet.

Is there a way of editing that assignment manually in a file? I checked and it doesn't seem to be stored in the profile file itself.

Thanks,
Markus

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Planes to profile assignments

Post by c0nnex » 09 Oct 2020, 19:57

Which aircraft?

sushi_at
Passenger

Re: Planes to profile assignments

Post by sushi_at » 10 Oct 2020, 19:35

The CJ4, the dialog did show up today though. Fully rebooted the PC for updates over night, other than that no idea why it decided to ask for the assignment now. Restarted spad.next and the simulator multiple times before that.