Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Programming Flight Controls

LZScout
First Officer

Programming Flight Controls

Post by LZScout » 06 Sep 2020, 07:26

I’m diving into setting up Spad.next for MSFS now that the Simconnect stutter has been fixed. I see in one of Connex’s posts that axis’s cannot be set up outside the sim. Does this mean that we must set up all our Saitek flight controls (rudder pedals, pro flight yoke, trim wheel, throttle quadrant) in MSFS and not in Spad.next? I guess my first clue should have been that I could not find a way to turn off controls in the sim?

twodogzz
Passenger

Re: Programming Flight Controls

Post by twodogzz » 06 Sep 2020, 08:13

LZScout wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 07:26
I see in one of Connex’s posts that axis’s cannot be set up outside the sim. Does this mean that we must set up all our Saitek flight controls (rudder pedals, pro flight yoke, trim wheel, throttle quadrant) in MSFS and not in Spad.next?
The hardware controller's axes are able to be assigned to MSFS axes with SPAD.neXt, mine work fine.
LZScout wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 07:26
I guess my first clue should have been that I could not find a way to turn off controls in the sim?
To "turn off" the controls in MSFS I added empty profiles for each hardware device I wanted SPAD.neXt to control and activated them. They stay active until you change them!

LZScout
First Officer

Post by LZScout » 06 Sep 2020, 15:41

Thanks, I’ll give it a shot.

kirkbauer
Flight Attendant

Post by kirkbauer » 06 Sep 2020, 15:59

I've been using Spad for my yoke because it allows me to pick the center point. But as far as I can tell there is no way to set a sensitivity curve like you can in msfs2020?