Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

SPAD.neXt with MSFS 2020 Support / 0.9.7 Release

c0nnex
Site Admin

SPAD.neXt with MSFS 2020 Support / 0.9.7 Release

Post by c0nnex » 07 Jul 2020, 17:20

The first SPAD.neXt Alpha/Beta with in depth MSFS 2020 Support will be pushed the next days and is open to everyone in the MSFS Alpha/Beta.
Support, Updates, Discussions will be exclusively done on the SPAD.neXt Discord (https://discord.gg/sRwcWkB)

If you are in the MSFS Alpha or Closed Beta program:
Since MSFS is still under NDA, you first need to register with the MSFS Discord at https://discord.gg/msfs and get your "MSFS Tester" role there (follow instructions).
Once you got it , direct message me on the SPAD.neXt Discord, so i can verify and you will get access to corresponding msfs channel and access to the SPAD.neXt MSFS-builds.
The final SPAD.neXt 0.9.7 Release Candidate will be pushed today (July, 7th) and public release is scheduled for tomorrow evening (July, 8th).
All SPAD.neXt update subcription that have been valid on Dec. 15th 2019 (or later) will be qualified for updating.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: SPAD.neXt with MSFS 2020 Support / 0.9.7 Release

Post by c0nnex » 30 Jul 2020, 21:52

To clarify the pre-requisites to be able to peek at the SPAD.neXt MSFS Beta:
1. You must have the Role "MSFS Alpha/Beta tester" in MSFS Discord. (See #verify Channel there how to get it). Else i am not allowed to grant you access.
2. You must have a licensed Version of SPAD.neXt. Either FSX/P3d or Complete Edition.
3. Your update subscription must be active.
If you "only" have a XPlane Edition of SPAD.neXt , I advise to wait till MSFS is released. There might be a special offer for MSFS on launchday. If you don't want to wait, buy the FSX-Addon from within SPAD.neXt. Do NOT buy another SPAD.neXt license!