Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Throttle quadrants to your heart content

Discussion about special hardware
c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Throttle quadrants to your heart content

Post by c0nnex » 05 Oct 2016, 19:16

Just asking .. because if the price it "affordable" I might think about taking the "sell the babies outside japan"-hub into my business plan...
I have some business contacts in Japan , and am sure it would be possible to get this setup. It's just a high risk, if you do not know if this will pay out.

RCenteno
Flight Attendant

Post by RCenteno » 05 Oct 2016, 20:31

Hi Ulrich:

I would think that "Sojukan" I think it is his name, will be more comfortable talking to someone in Japan. Again, it's hard to say whether he will feel more at ease selling to someone in Japan and not having to care for the headaches involved in supporting the product. There's always a risk in doing business, but, you have the contacts in Japan. Perhaps your next step is to talk to your friend there and see if he or she can make the approach and start the conversation. I will be nice to see pricing. I saw in another youtube video that he requires deposit as he doesn't have inventory.

I will be interested in finding out if you have any luck with your friends in Japan making the approach. Certainly will like to be a part of it.

You can always PM me if you like to take this offline.

Raf

BBQSteve
First Officer

Post by BBQSteve » 03 Mar 2017, 17:05

link does not work