Simulations Supported by X-Plane Edition: X-Plane 10 / X-Plane 11
SPAD.neXt requires a 64 Bit OS
Currently supported features/hardware:
- Access to aircraft specific data
- Saitek Backlight Information Panel (BIP)
- Saitek Radio Panel
- Saitek Swicth Panel
- Saitek Multi Panel
- Saitek Flight Information Panel
- Saitek Pro Flight/Cessna Yoke
- Saitek Quadrant
- Saitek Trim Wheel
- Saitek Rudder Pedals
- Saitek TPM
- Saitek X.52
- Ultimarc PACLED64/PACDRIVE (http://www.ultimarc.com/pacled64.html)
- Pololu Servo Controller (https://www.pololu.com/category/12/rc-servo-controllers) [in development]
- Joysticks/Gamepads (including e.g. Bodnar and Arduino devices)
- Aircraft Profile-Database
- Send Keyboard-Keys to any program
- Keyboard macros
- Custom Expressions for BIP etc.
The SPAD.neXt X-Plane edition comes with the unique feature of valuetranscribing for gauges. This means that any gauge that is working on a FIP or virtual FIP in FSX/P3D will also work in X-Plane! Show me!
Additional plugins available:
- SCS Simulation (ETS2 / ATS)
- Virtual FIP
- Q400 Training Edition
To operate SPAD.neXt requires a license key. Before buying a license you can fully test SPAD.neXt without any limitation for 14 days.
All licenses are life-time licenses with one year of free product updates.
Please note, in the activation process the license will be hardware-locked to the computer you are activating the license from. If you need to move the license to another computer OR make hardware changes to your computer, you will have to invalidate your license before you can activate it again.