Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Multipanel malfunction

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
Moody11hamed
Passenger

Multipanel malfunction

Post by Moody11hamed » 17 Sep 2019, 11:40

Hi all,
I am having an issue with my Saitech Multipanel, I am using Xplane 11 flight simulator, when I start the sim everything functions normally excpt when I try to use any funtion in the Multipanel! every time when I press anything on it, the TPM throttle moves to full throttle posiotion on its own, and when i bring it back in, it goes back to full throttle position again on its own, again this only happens with I try to use any function on the multipanel. I also noticed that when I plug my iPhone to the USB charger in the USB hub, the multipanel light turns on its own. I took a video of what actually happens. Help please...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Multipanel malfunction

Post by c0nnex » 17 Sep 2019, 12:21

Some other PLugin for XPlane interferes with the Multipanel/SPAD.neXt. You will need to decide for one to handle the Multipanel etc.
You have Linda or XSaitek running?