Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Saitek Pro Yoke & SPAD.next issues

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
speedbird438
Passenger

Saitek Pro Yoke & SPAD.next issues

Post by speedbird438 » 03 Apr 2018, 12:08

Hi, I'm having all sorts of issues with my Saitek Pro Yoke...it's the version where the throttles plugs into the yoke via a circular pins socket. I'm new to flying FSX with yoke, rudders, throttles and switch panels...but have had nothing but issues since I started 2 weeks ago - I'm using the below:

Windows 7 64
FSX
Saitek Pro-FLight yoke system
Logitek Switch Panel
Saitek Throttle Quad (non-USB)
Saitek Pro USB Rudders
Unplugged Saitek Pro Yoke
trial SPAD.next

I'm trying out the free SPAD.next trial but will be buying the full version when it expires as Saitek/Logitech drivers are useless. I've got LVARS enabled for A2A GAs and FSUIPC disabled. I've ensured all the Saitek drivers are uninstalled. I've chosen mainly c0nnex's online snippets for the Switch panel.

The problem I'm having is the ailerons keep moving / flapping even when the yoke isn't being touched - making landings and takeoffs much harder - I've flown in real life and know it's not realistic. Also, in SPAD.next - Contol, Pro Yoke, the picture of the yoke with the yellow circular arrows turns without touching the yoke - is that normal?

Also, when I load up FSX, and select say A2A Camanchee where I've already activated an ONLINE snippet for this type,
why do I always need to set up the throttle, mixture and prop, incremental flaps and parking brake and set up the rudders, left and right brakes (reverse) in FSX Control panel? Is it normal I need to set this all up each time I'm flying?

I'm really enjoying the very little time I've finally got all the switch panel and yoke working but I've always had the issue with the ailerons. Can anyone help? Thanks Jason