Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Changing Pressure Setting on Radio Panel

Discussion about Problems.
Forum rules
If you have technical Problem, please open a ticket: https://www.spadnext.com/discover/how-to/get-help.html

Do NOT hijack other people threads, until you have exactly the same problem!
tennshadow
First Officer

Changing Pressure Setting on Radio Panel

Post by tennshadow » 04 Jul 2015, 21:50

Hi,

I'm using your default radio panel setting and I can't figure out how to change the pressure setting to inHg on the top left screen. I watched the Youtube video on how to change it but when I go to setup that function I can't find the option to change it. I'm sure I'm overlooking something easy. Could you provide any insight on this?

Thanks!

c0nnex
Site Admin

Re: Changing Pressure Setting on Radio Panel

Post by c0nnex » 04 Jul 2015, 22:01

That's currently not possible from within the UI. (Forgot to implement it again when i rewrote event configuration,will be added again in next FixUp).
Right now you would have to change the "FSUIPC Offsets.xml" to change this. If you are interested I'll attach a altered version, however this customization will be lost when the next Update is released.

tennshadow
First Officer

Post by tennshadow » 05 Jul 2015, 03:15

c0nnex wrote:That's currently not possible from within the UI. (Forgot to implement it again when i rewrote event configuration,will be added again in next FixUp).
Right now you would have to change the "FSUIPC Offsets.xml" to change this. If you are interested I'll attach a altered version, however this customization will be lost when the next Update is released.

Thanks for clearing this up for me. I had thought I lost my mind. ;) I'm not in a hurry to get that part working. I can wait until the next fix up is released.

Thanks again for this awesome piece of software!!

c0nnex
Site Admin

Post by c0nnex » 05 Jul 2015, 04:03

tennshadow wrote:
Thanks for clearing this up for me. I had thought I lost my mind. ;) I'm not in a hurry to get that part working. I can wait until the next fix up is released.
Just working on that issue.
Want it as action bound to an event/switch or setting when configuring the event?
read: Should it be possible to change the normalization at runtime, or is it enough when it's changed when a profile is loaded?
tennshadow wrote: Thanks again for this awesome piece of software!!
Welcome :D