Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

card ULTIMARC placLED64 not work

General Discussions
toppe
SPAD.neXt Registered

card ULTIMARC placLED64 not work

Post by toppe » 20 Jun 2019, 09:23

good afternoon to all.
following a technical problem in my pc (motherboard and processor replacement) i make a reload licence with upgrade complete edition for this year, but not work now the output card PLACLED64 can you help me? SPAD.NEXT recognizes the peripherals but the LEDs on the board do not work anymore, while the LEOBODNAR input boards work regularly, do you have any ideas?
thanks

Oz Flyer
Betatester

Re: card ULTIMARC placLED64 not work

Post by Oz Flyer » 20 Jun 2019, 14:37

Have you tried the demo software from there web site?
David
OZ Flyer
Near YMMB
40+ year of Flight Siming.
Sim: subLOGIC/Microsoft Flight Sim's/DTG FSX, Microsoft Flight, DTG Filght School/FSW/Train Sim/TSW, ETS2 & ATS.
Hardware: Logitech, Saitek, Arduino 2560's & Leo's, BBI-32, PAC LED.

toppe
SPAD.neXt Registered

Post by toppe » 20 Jun 2019, 15:20

why do I have to try the demo software if I have the regular license for COMPLETE EDITION? also before the change of processor and motherboard everything worked perfectly ... I just can't understand what it could depend on

Oz Flyer
Betatester

Post by Oz Flyer » 20 Jun 2019, 15:35

just trying to work out if its something to do with SPAD or the hardware.
The other thing is have you check SPAD - Settings / Devices / Ultimarc.pacled64 / support is on.
Also have you check the 12volt supply.
David
OZ Flyer
Near YMMB
Sim: subLOGIC/Microsoft Flight Sim's/DTG FSX, Microsoft Flight, DTG Filght School/FSW/Train Sim/TSW, ETS2 & ATS.

toppe
SPAD.neXt Registered

Post by toppe » 20 Jun 2019, 16:47

the power supply and at 5 volts not at 12, as ULTIMARC andy told me, you can feed the card up to 12 volts but it is not recommended due to temperature problems, before when it worked I fed the card with a cable (purchased by ultimarc) directly to the 5 volts socket of the power supply of the pc, now I have an external power supply always of 5 volts, I don't think there is a difference, all this has happened since I replaced the motherboard and the processor, remaining the same hard disk I thought there was not I need to do DELATE LICENSE of spad.next, when I restarted but I asked for the purchase data I gave regularly, I did RELOAD LICENSE and it seems to be ok, like you said before maybe the cards memorize something in the hardware that replacing processor and motherboard I lost ??
thanks for the help you give me.

toppe
SPAD.neXt Registered

Post by toppe » 20 Jun 2019, 16:49

what should I check in SPAD - Settings / Devices / Ultimarc.pacled64 / there is data that I can check and see if everything is configured in the right direction?

Oz Flyer
Betatester

Post by Oz Flyer » 20 Jun 2019, 23:58

Check that Pacled support is turned "ON"
David
OZ Flyer
Near YMMB

toppe
SPAD.neXt Registered

Post by toppe » 21 Jun 2019, 08:53

OK I will check

toppe
SPAD.neXt Registered

Post by toppe » 21 Jun 2019, 08:54

but I'm pretty sure it's active, placLED64 and PACDRIVE

toppe
SPAD.neXt Registered

Post by toppe » 21 Jun 2019, 09:05

I thought one thing: I changed the motherboard and the processor, but the hard disk is the same as before, when I turned the pc back on the first time the DASH8 Q400 majestic remained locked, then I deleted and reinstalled the program, and the simulator does it work, but could it have overwritten those files? as well as maybe SPAD.NEXT, moreover, the processor that I mounted when I turn on the PC tells me: HARDWARE NOT SUPPORTED, THE PC USES A PROCESSOR DESIGNED FOR THE LATEST WINDOWS VERSION (I HAVE ON WINDOWS 7), it may depend on from this maybe? I was thinking of buying a new SSD hard drive and reinstalling all the program, DASH8 MAJESTIC, SPAD.NEXT, FSX STEAM EDITION , what do you think? regards