Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

Saitek Display not Working - Windows 8.1 Power Management

General Discussions
captainpat
Passenger

Re: Saitek Display not Working - Windows 8.1 Power Management

Post by captainpat » 22 Dec 2015, 16:22

Ab-tools, thanks for your fix software. I can confirm that for me it works running Windows 10 pro and P3D V3.
I was beginning to lose my sense of humour with all my wasted time trying to get the multipanel display working since I did a double upgrade from W7 and P3D V 2.3.
As they say in Australia, where I once spent some time, "good on yer mate"

digitaldizza
Passenger

Post by digitaldizza » 30 Dec 2015, 08:07

Any suggestions for me to troubleshoot further? I downloaded your program, ran it and it confirmed that I had already manually modified the registry entries.

I am using P3Dv3 on a Windows 8.1 OS. I plug in the multi panel and the radio panel, I hear the OS detecting them and then it repeats a bunch of times, however they never show up other than a "USB Device" in the device manager. I've attempted to load the Saitek drivers, however I don't believe the program finishes the installation, I then tried using SPAD, but that isn't seeing them either.

I'm at my whits end now not being able to use my panels for GA flying.

zkiwi
Captain

Post by zkiwi » 30 Dec 2015, 20:45

Try loading SPAD.Next as administrator and also in compatibility mode for Win 7.

I had the same problem with my radio panel and i had to start everything and then unplug the radio panel and then plug in to a new USB port on the computer itself rather than through a hub. After manually editing the power management settings and running the program to do the same and confirm i had changed all power management settings it would sometimes work and other times not.

After setting Spad.Next to run as administrator and in compat mode i have no more issues with the radio panel plugged in to a powered USB hub with all my other Saitek devices (Yoke, 2 throttles, pedals,radio, switch,multi, BIP and one FIP.

Hope this works for you.

Zkiwi

pga51
Passenger

Post by pga51 » 23 Feb 2016, 20:47

Thanks a lot, i have the same problem with windows 10 and your little program was wonderfull.
One problem existing is on the radio panel , the frequencies of active end stand by are coupled.
Anybody knows a solution ?
Excuse for my english (i'm french)
and one more time thanks

ab-tools
Betatester

Post by ab-tools » 23 Feb 2016, 22:55

Hello pga51,

great that my little program helped.
One problem existing is on the radio panel , the frequencies of active end stand by are coupled.
This does not seems to be a problem related to the Saitek driver issue.

Are you using SPAD.NeXt?
If not, I would definitely recommend to do so and I'm sure you can work out the coupled active and standby frequencies on your radio panel.

Best regards
Andreas