Current SPAD.neXt Release: 0.9.12.123

This forum has closed. Please join our Discord Community.

SPAD.neXt online services are no longer available for SPAD.neXt Versions < 0.9.11.5

A2A & FSLabs

General Discussions
HondaJet
Passenger

Re: A2A & FSLabs

Post by HondaJet » 18 Jun 2018, 15:29

Jack,
The reason you can't see the A2A aircraft to assign it is that they are installed outside your sim folder. It appears to me that SPAD only looks at the sim folder for a/c. It seems to me it should allow me to point to other folders to find a/c but I have not found a way to do that yet. I am not brand new but I don't know much about building profiles from scratch so I grab what I can find from the online profiles.

The good news is when you load up an a/c like A2A that is outside the sim folder you have the opportunity right then to assign that a/c to the profile you want to use. Then every time you load it that will be remembered.
I hope this helps you a little bit.

JackSwyr
Flight Attendant

Re: A2A & FSLabs

Post by JackSwyr » 18 Jun 2018, 16:35

Thanks sir, but when I run the sim with an A2A aircraft It ALWAYS asks me if I want to save it to the profile. Then I quit P3D, run it again, load the same plane and bam, same message.

I think SPAD needs some work. I like the UI and I'm loathe to go to FSUIPC because I despise it.

Also, some of the things you can do with it are nowhere to be found in the manual, complicated things like all those settings where you can assign so many different things to a button or axis. Things like those codes, raw data, etc, way over my head. Whoever wrote this I think assumed a body of knowledge a non-programmer like me simply doesn't have. I'd have to post screens to even begin to explain it.

I worked complicated real jets all my life, flew them too, but this is beyond my pay grade.